BTCC Handy Motorsport / Rob Austin Racing
Kerax HyperDrive joined the Rob Austin Racing Business Network in June 2016.
- BTCC is the biggest motorsport platform in the United Kingdom
- A loyal and dedicated audience, who are passionate about motor racing.
- Over 325,000 spectators at BTCC events
- Every event is filmed, produced and broadcast live on terrestrial TV, ITV4 and ITV4HD as well as streamed online.
- A UK TV audience of over 14 million
- At least seven hours of live TV coverage from each race day
Rob Austin Racing | Handy Motorsport
As proud members of the Rob Austin Racing BTCC Business Network Kerax HyperDrive have on car and hospitality area branding throughout the BTCC season.
With live race coverage on ITV4; the rights to create promotional campaigns as well as access to hospitality and exclusive appearances at Kerax events by Rob Austin and the Handy Motorsport team Kerax HyperDrive are very excited to be involved.
Driver Profile – Rob Austin
Rob Austin is a UK born racing driver currently competing in Britain’s premier motor sport championship, the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC)
With his down to earth honesty, passion for the sport and his determined driving style combined with incredible car control Rob has won the hearts of large percentage of the BTCC’s impressive fan base and is widely acknowledged as the “fans favourite”
In a bid for long term success Rob merged his privateer team with Handy Motorsport (HMS) for the 2016 season. Now competing under the HMS banner but maintaining the same family ethics. The move saw a steep learning curve to adapt to a new environment and machinery but during the second half of the 2016 season the new HMS trophy collection began to grow and the loyal team are now fantastically positioned for more podiums in the future.